lørdag 19. november 2011

My Mind

Only a sick mind
like mine
knows how to be doing this intricate crime
To always leave beauty
when creating the doubt
To burst everything precious immediately
when it's possible to see itt sprout
The trick is unclear until it's to late
I don't know if crying these days does what
it did for me before when it strengthened my faith
Strengthened my feelings and emotions
These days all feelings are so strong
it's not always easy to know if it's your own
I'm so fucking tightly connected to this loneliness grid
Still when I know this world's rules are crumblin'
to rise again more strong
I find the time breathing this awareness so
intensely alone


https://soundcloud.com/ideacrash/loneliness-grid?in=ideacrash/sets/non-producible-recordings

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar